The Mobility Boost Sling is the best made on the market!!
Dog Lift Slings can be a a huge help if your dog has trouble getting up stairs, into your car or anywhere else that requires climbing. Sometimes it is age, sometimes it is an injury … other times it can be a genetic disorder such as hip dysplasia. The Travelin’K9 Mobility Boost sling carrier can not only help navigate these obstacles but give you peace of mind.
We designed our dog lift slings with both you and your dog in mind.
Stylish – high quality microsuede fabric with contrasting black faux fur on the interior and a thick foam layer to provide both comfort and style.
Functional – adjustable straps for your dogs body and adjustable handle straps for your comfort.
- Adjustable body straps for snug fit around dogs chest.
- Adjustable handle straps for comfortable carry height.
- Attractive microsuede exterior fabric.
- Smooth, silky soft interior fabric.
- Chrome adjustment buckles on handle straps.
- Padded Handle
Chest Girth is the most important measurement.
- M — 23-27″ chest girth (typically dogs 25 – 75lbs).
- L — 29-35″ chest girth (typically dogs over 75 lbs).